MENU

Slide

Saturday, July 22, 2006

//reply tag, to Hi : ehh. how you met leon de arh?
and yesyes, i'm 16(:

hehe, how did we meet arh.
by FRIENDSTER. >.<
okay this is gonna be long long long.

2 years ago, around this time.
leon msg-ed me on friendster,
asking me if i care to make friends blah blah.
you know, the norms.
i didn't reply the 1st time round
cos he not only did not catch my eye,
i even thought he was malay when i saw his photo.
LOLOLOLS. i know that's soooooo silly of me
to mistake him for a malay guy
then he sent me another msg, the same msg i think.
and thankgod, i replied.

and eventually we chatted on msn.
the 1st time i was chatting with him on msn
i was like laughing and laughing cos he felt he was so dumb
he was saying stuff like..

"hey gal, in the future if you have any problem you need someone older,
and wiser to listen to your problem and help you, you can look for ME!"

and i vulgarly remembered i was SOOOOOO disgusted by him
hahahahas, and i didnt even wanna reply him.
BUT then, the next time he chatted up with me on msn
he was on webcam, and i remember myself cooing all over his dogs
and, HIM. of cos hehehe *blush*
then then then we proceeded to talking on the phone,
THEN! we finally FINALLY MET-UP!
the next day we met up he actually asked me to be his gf
and SOOOO, i agreed.

END OF STORY

No comments: